This is the most popular plastering course designed to cover all aspects of a plastering job. We offer the option to pay £100 deposit and the balance at the end of the first day of the course, or to pay the full cost of the course up front.
Mon Aug 15th – Thurs Aug 18th ——4 Day Course (FULL)
£100.00 – £380.00
Out of stock
This is the most popular plastering course designed to cover all aspects of a plastering job.
The course will cover:
- Learning about tools and materials.
- Health and safety issues.
- Measuring up your own bay.
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard to ceilings, walls, windows and corners.
- Attaching angle bead, taping and jointing.
- Mixing plaster to the correct consistency.
- Applying skim to walls, ceilings and around windows.
- Repairing and patching damaged walls.
- Tips on pricing jobs.
DON’T FORGET YOU CAN SECURE YOUR PLACE WITH JUST A £100 DEPOSIT. SIMPLY SELECT THE £100 DEPOSIT OPTION FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU – THEN, SETTLE YOUR COURSE FEES WHEN YOU’VE COMPLETED THE FIRST DAY TO YOUR SATISFACTION!
|Pay £100 deposit or pay in full?||
Pay £100 deposit per person today and balance on day one, Pay in full