Our most popular plastering course designed to cover all aspects of a plastering job – but split over 2 weekends so you don’t need to break into your working week.
The course will cover, over 2 weekend sessions:
- Learning about tools and materials.
- Health and safety issues.
- Measuring up your own bay.
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard to ceilings, walls, windows and corners.
- Attaching angle bead, taping and jointing.
- Mixing plaster to the correct consistency.
- Applying skim to walls, ceilings and around windows.
- Repairing and patching damaged walls.
- Tips on pricing jobs.