We are now up and running and taking bookings, however our priority is to keep our staff and students as safe as possible. With this in mind, we have adapted our training centre accordingly.
- Our unit is a big, open plan training facility so keeping 2 metres apart will be straightforward.
- There will be 2 metre markings around the unit to help with social distancing.
- Hand sanitisers will be situated all around the unit.
- Everyone will have their own personal equipment so no sharing tools.
- The plaster mixer on occasion will be shared but gloves will be provided before use.
- Student numbers will be reduced to a maximum of 6.
- We will no longer be able to provide tea making facilities, so students are asked to bring their own refreshments.